Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Travel within your own city?

As boring as your home town gets, surprisingly, there are some more places left you haven't realized about. If your like me you constantly count down the days until you can move to New York and spend your life in the most fabulous and extravagant place yet to come... But until then I'm still stuck here. So, I decided to venture around the streets of my hometown with my cousin. Wearing my green free people army jacket, a white free people flannel (great for cold weather), black j brand jeans, my favorite pair of DV combat boot, and an MK bag, we were ready to go. We roamed around the streets of our town to find the most amazing sights. Just when you think where you are can get old, there are still some more adventures waiting to happen! 
Good luck in your travels, 
Xx, Sophia 




No comments:

Post a Comment